Monday, December 15, 2008

Snow days.....

It is now winter in Colorado, which means SNOW! My favorite..... (yes I am being sarcastic!) If it were up to me, I would not step one foot outside in the snow, but the kids want to play in it, so they win! Here are some pictures of the first big snow of the season, two days after Thanksgiving.

Our handsome Keaton - (just don't tell him I said that, he hates when I call him handsome, because it usually means that I'm going to style his hair!)

Marshmallow puff Gavin!

The snow fort thing that Aaron built for the kids in the back yard. He bought this cool snow block mold thingy.

You have to make a snowman when it snows!

Yes, ours has a bike helmet on his head.

We went back to the backyard and saw that some of the snow blocks had fallen down...


Raegan was determined to fix it!

So she started packing snow into the mold....

When this guy here told the boys that they could destroy the rest of the fort.

He didn't have to tell Gavin twice....

He was born to destroy things!

Now to take care of the other side....

Cowabunga!

Raegan wasn't very happy about it.

Not one little bit!

"Geez, what's the big deal anyway?"

"DADDY!"



One day we're going to pull this picture out for her future boyfriends....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I must be a mean mommy, because pretty much all I did when this was happening was laugh hysterically and take pictures!


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Looks like the kids had fun and it's good Aaron will go out there with them. I think I'm more like you Reina and would rather stay indoors or somehow teleport to the mall so I don't have to go in the snow. Love the bike helmet for the snowman..awesome.

Anonymous said...

cowabunga???? "this guy"?/??

Marie said...

Anonymous are you crazy Shorts in the snow!!! I don't know how you don't freeze.

Mike and Erika said...

Brr! That looks too cold for me! Fun though!