Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Send us some Arizona warmth!

Okay all my AZ friends and family, send some heat this way! We've been having some REALLY COLD weather the past few days! Like, the high was probably 0 degrees today. No kidding. It was -14 this morning! I've decided that would be a terrible way to die - of the cold. It wouldn't take long in this weather! I feel like I'm halfway there just walking Keaton into the school and back to the car!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

330am is all I have to say

Aaron and Reina said...

Hey "anonymous", I was in bed before 1! This last post was posted at 12:49!

Christina said...

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying Christmas even if it is way cold out!! I wanted to see if I could get your address for a Christmas card. Just send it to my first and last name @yahoo.com or ask Marie!! Take care! Chrissy

Mike and Erika said...

I'm cold here in AZ, so I feel for you!