So we originally were going to wait until after Christmas to announce this, wanting to tell Aaron's family then, but last night Aaron said he just wanted to go ahead and announce it now, so I put it up on my Facebook and now I'm putting it here.....
If you haven't already guessed, and many of you already know, we're having another baby! It really is early to tell, I'm not due until AUGUST! But oh well, the only pregnancy I waited to start announcing on was when I was pregnant with Gavin, (because of the miscarriage right before), and I only waited until I was 8 weeks. So yeah, if all goes well I will be very fat and uncomfortable this summer! :D
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congrats Reina and Aaron!
Yea!
Woo Hooo!
I am so exited for you guys!!!!
Congrats to you guys!! Hope you have a great pregnancy! Best wishes
Congrats!!!!
Post a Comment