Monday, December 15, 2008

Fun with family!

So I am posting this event a little out of order, but oh well! On the 6th, Grandma and Grandpa invited us to The Wildlife Experience-Winter Wonderlights exhibits. We don't often say no to offers like that! Aaron's sister, Jane, and her family went too! It was cold, but the kids enjoyed it!




A really strange picture of our family. That's our nephew, staring up at us like the weirdos we are!


I don't even know what to say about this one!




A rare picture of the two of us!



Gavin, Eli, Raegan & Keaton








Me, Aaron, Raegan and Fred/Grandpa - Further proof that I always smile like a dork for the camera, something Aaron has teased me about for YEARS!




Gavin telling Santa what he wanted - Bakugan, in case anyone was curious.



Gavin wants Bakugan toys because Keaton wants them. He is absolutely OBSESSED with these things, and he doesn't have a single one....yet. I can't wait for Christmas to come so I don't have to hear him tell me 1000 times a day that he wants Bakugan toys for Christmas! And he told Santa that was what he wanted so he'd better listen!


Raegan and Santa - we still believe!



Visiting with the reindeer!





After sitting on Santa's lap, we were all starving so we went to California Pizza Kitchen.






Thanks for a fun night, Grandma and Grandpa! And thanks for taking pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the moose was heavy

Christina said...

Looks like you all had a fun time!! Love the family pics!

Jamie Wilkinson said...

I haven't stopped by in a while, so I had some catching up to do. Looks like you had a fun holiday season. You're kids crack me up, and I love the pic of Raegan crying in the snow. Too cute.

Oh, and congrats on the new baby. I saw the ultrasound on facebook. Do you know if the baby is a boy or girl yet?