Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Catching up - Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving was much like every Thanksgiving since we've lived in Colorado. Hung out at the house and then went to Grandma & Grandpa's for some turkey dinner....well, lunner, since we eat at about 2. I left my camera in the car and so I didn't take pictures, but Cindy, my mil did. Suffice it to say that I am not photogenic and should never have pictures taken of me while stuffing my face, but here are a few of everyone else!



Aaron, Elsa and baby Haley!

Stirring it up!


Jane and Haley!


The four oldest grandkids! Next year they'll need a bigger table!


Mags!





Eatting dinner!



Watching The Polar Express in 3-D


Grandpa was just as into as the kids! He's got a thing for trains....

So yeah, it was a good day!



1 comment:

Marie said...

I want to see you stuffing your face!!