Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's better than nothing..

So Anita, my cousin, was here visiting this last weekend. She came on Thursday and then we went and stole Raegan from school and went to Pizza Hut. The kids wanted pizza, and lucky us, we were in time for the buffet. barf. But oh well... Friday we went to the rec center and did some exercising and Anita went to what I think was her first gym class. Lots of squats, we were both moaning the rest of the weekend. LOL Then we took the boys to the pool for a bit! Anita's blind date worked out so the two of us went shopping and picked out a cute outfit, then I did her makeup and hair! She looked so pretty! I loaned her some jewelry, and they were off. She had a really fun time with him, but as far as I know that was all so far.

Saturday was my sister in law's baby shower. And then we had dinner and ice cream for my father in law's birthday.

Sunday we went to church and then we had to take Anita to the airport! It was sad, it was a lot of fun....if I could afford her I'd hire her as my personal assistant/babysitter. LOL She is a NICU nurse though, so that won't happen.

I don't think we took a single picture of Anita's visit. Oh well. I suck at taking pictures lately. I will post some of the kids soon....I think I've said that before.

The thing that sucks about a public blog is that there are certain thoughts or feelings about certain situations and you can't write about them! Not unless you want it to bite you back HARD. Oh well, writing something about our lives is better than writing about nothing.

3 comments:

Becky Bevans said...

Your doing great. Sounds like you and Anita had a wonderful visit together. I just found out yesterday that Southwest will be closing down my Reservation center what am I to do!!! I am not sure. :) Love ya A. Becky

kym said...

Reina! I am so very happy to find you finally. You have been missing for far too long. Hopefully we will be seeing more of you soon, you have never been far from my thoughts.

~Kym B (from the garden)

Becky Bevans said...

hey there!!!! How is it going??? I have been meaning to call but every time I think about it it is not a time where I can talk... Can you relate anyhow I hope you are doing well. I sure love ya