Friday, January 25, 2008
I'm an aunt!
So my younger sister, Diomadis was pregnant with a baby girl as well as my brother and his wife adopting a baby girl. Yesterday, at 4:30PM, Diomadis gave birth to her baby girl, Sofia. She was about 7 1/2 lbs. And then at 4:45PM, the birth mother had my brother David and sil Alicia's baby girl, Joy. She is tiny, at 5lbs 4oz. So I have two new nieces born 15 minutes apart! I can't wait to see my brown little nieces. (Diomadis is Venezuelan and her husband is Mexican, and Joy's birth parents are African American) I love brown babies! Congratulations to everyone!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
isn't it great what a miracle these little ones are. So you figured out the good news about Jordan and Amy before I could tell you. She popped it on her blog. Its way cool all thes darling babies and they are so fun. LOve you girl Keep up the good work ME:)
Post a Comment