Okay, I am finally going to start updating this blog! Aaron set up the account and I forgot the password he chose (and he is sleeping) so it took awhile but here I am!
Let's see, what is up with us? Ummm....I have bangs now.... On Friday night, I was watching some dumb show on TV and I really liked this girl's hair, and she had bangs, so I decided I just had to cut my own bangs, and I did! I will have to take a picture and post it for all the AZ people. I haven't had real bangs since before Raegan was born.
Saturday night Aaron and I went to a work party of his.... BLECH...... It wasn't very fun for either of us. We slept in very late on Sunday though, since Aaron's parents had the kids for the night! Grandma and grandpa took them to the stock show (and I had to have it explained to me that it was "livestock"...duh.) That makes 3 weeks in a row that we haven't been to church because of Aaron's b-day, then I was in AZ, and then this. I can feel it. It's nice to be looking forward to going to church, as sometimes I just don't so much...
Monday, we took the kids to the new library and rec center. Raegan got her first library card ever! Very exciting.
Yesterday Keaton was the helper of the day at school, which is about his favorite thing ever, and it means that it was a GREAT day at school! He is talking so well these days....Aaron and I have high hopes that he will eventually catch up. He is a smart kid, despite his speech/social delays. He is starting to read and sound out words...the trick is trying to get him to when he isn't interested. You just cannot make or threaten that kid into anything! Dinner is a nightmare, I don't think he's eaten any dinner this entire week...not since pizza at Grandma's house.
Gavin on the other hand.....sometimes he is picky, but the other night I made salmon and asparagus for Aaron and I, and he ate about half of Aaron's plate of food! How many 2 year olds will eat salmon or asparagus? He is a talker, too, let me tell you....no speech delays there! And soooo bossy and full of attitude.
And there is Raegan....I miss her at school, but I am also too busy to miss her, if that makes sense. I can't wait for summer when we can just hang out a bit at home, and go to the pool. She is growing up way too fast and losing teeth left and right. I definitely feel time slipping away the fastest with her. :( I don't have the time to spend enough time with her as we get home from school at 4:15 and bedtime is 7:00. That leaves 2 hours and 45 minutes for a snack, piano practice, some homework, I have to make dinner and am usually cleaning something up too, eat dinner, try and read a few books, and then that's it, bedtime! Aaron and I want to put her in soccer in March, which would be so fun for her, but with practices 2 days a week plus games (thankfully on Saturday!)....I just don't know how we will fit it all in!
I had jewelry show tonight, and made a grand total of $9.50! WOOT! LOL Well, after my expenses, it was more like -$6.00. So that is officially my worst show so far, and will probably be the worst ever....I hope. Even then, my hostess got 4 items for half price and $62 in free jewelry...so she made out better than me! Just think how much more free jewelry she could have had if she'd worked a little harder at getting people to show up! Hopefully I will have a few sales trickle in from some people that couldn't make it, at least to bring me on the + side. But, whatever...... It was a fun girl's night out and it only cost me $6.00. How's that for positive thinking? I've decided to be positive no matter what, I mean, we don't HAVE TO HAVE the money I make from shows, so I'm just going to learn from this and do better and move on! I have 1 show next week, 4 so far in Feb, 1 in March and 3 in April, and those numbers will only go UP!
Tomorrow my cousin Anita is coming for 4 days. We don't have anything too exciting planned. My SIL Jane's baby shower is on Saturday and then we're having dinner with Aaron's family afterwards. If it works out she'll have a blind date with my friend's brother. And that's pretty much it!
Well it is really late, so I'm off to do some chores and then bed! I will take some new pictures of the kids and load them soon.....
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
have fun with Anita :) Love ya lots A. Becky
I was so excited to see your blog... I am very addicted... its scary!
Post a Comment