We are a very busy little family! Aaron is working 12 hour days (at least!), I'm having shows, Aaron is playing "mommy" while I have shows, Raegan has piano, homework and school projects, and the boys are keeping busy destroying the house in the meantime! Plus I had to teach in Relief Society yesterday (my calling) and it was hard. The JS manual is just hard. I taught #3 and well, blah...... That's all I'll say! That and I am too YOUNG for this calling! LOL It makes me feel OLD! :D
But we did manage to take the kids to the park.....it was kind of warm...for February in Colorado, I guess. 45-50 degrees? Maybe?

Mommy & Keaton
Cheese!

Our 3 kiddos!

Poor Gavin couldn't see anything with that hat on!
The view we see everyday!
Back home....Aaron is very strange, he almost never gets cold!
3 comments:
soooo cute pictures. I love seeing the kids just think how great it would be in person right :) Love ya all A.Becky
hey its carlie. lov e the pics. Bo is the same wya- he could wear shorts skiing if he really wanted too. He only wears pants to churcj and mutaul bc they make him. I'm so excited fr ther party- I have at least 50 people i mind to invite and I'm telling all them to invite family and friends too. yeah
Alicia finally sent me your blog address...I lost it from before! Your family photos are soooo fun...and yes, Reina, you look adorable in "bangs!" Great look for you, girl. Of course...you look great in anything! Love to see photos of you, Aaron and the kiddos! Hugs and kisses to you all!
Love ya,
Aunt Cindy aka AC
Post a Comment