Thursday was Valentine's Day and it was great! I made a fabulous meal (well, for me LOL). We had bacon wrapped filet mignon with a cracked pepper cream sauce, tomato and mozzarella salad, sauteed vegetable medley and cheesecake. I just bought the cheesecake since I figured it was okay to cheat on one thing, since everything else I made from scratch! We DO NOT go out to eat on V-day and I always spend way too much time making a nice dinner.
The kids and Aaron have Valentine's boxes that I made for them, and everyday from the 1-14 there are special treats or fun activities inside, which the kids LOVE! I try hard to make it fun for them, because we love them too! For their V-Day dinner, they got pizza and sparkling apple cider. And a piece of chocolate cake that I wrote their names on in red sparkly frosting. And they got a box of candy in their boxes. So they feel special too!
I won't say anymore about V-Day, but Aaron did very good in the part that really matters to me. You know, meaningful and sincere..... That's all I care about! :D He love me, what can I say? Except for I love him too!
Friday Raegan didn't have school, yeah! So we stayed home ALL DAY and we had friends over to decorate cookies, eat lunch, and of course, the moms and I just chatted. It was fun, but the house was crazy with 4 mommys and 11 little kids! Raegan was the oldest at 6, the youngest was a few months old. Just picture that in your heads.... CRAZY, but it was fun, I love the busyness of it!
Last night Gavin was so weird at bedtime, screaming and kept wanting his water cup, but it is a new straw one I got him and it won't work half the time, then he'd get pissed and scream some more. Finally fell asleep, only to wake up an hour later and start it all over again! Aaron and I were trying to go to bed, but I couldn't stand it so I just got up and lay with him until he fell asleep. Poor baby.
Today I am getting my nails done, yeah! I have to do some work and get all my shows squared away, I am coming up on being very BUSY! I have 2 shows this week, both on Saturday, 2 next week, and two the following week. And then I will probably book a few more for March by then. And in April I already have 7 shows booked! Yes, SEVEN!!!! That is crazy, but it is good!
And we are going to the park today as it should be nice-ish today?? We have crazy weather here. On Wednesday, it was 68 degrees, that is like summer compared to what it has been. I saw kids playing outside in shorts and t-shirts. And then 24 hours later, the high was 28 and it was snowing like crazy. That's Colorado for you. This Arizonan just cannot wrap her little brain around it! And we have been here for almost 4 years........ No wonder my in-laws used to always ask about the weather when they called us in AZ..... We don't talk about the weather except to say that it's hot, I guess.....but here the weather is ever-changing.
Well I need to jump in the shower and get the kids in the bath too! We will take the camera to the park and post more pics later on! Raegan lost ANOTHER tooth last night, so be prepared for even more hole-age! My baby girl is growing up way too fast!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
sounds like a fun filled romantic v-day. glad yours was good too. No I have not yet gotten my hostess paket. I just txt amy, to see if she has it, so we'll see. I was laughing when I read thay aaron hates jeans. So does Bo. It's rediculous. Thats all I ever wear. It's church slacks or khaki shorts for bo or basketball shorts. Crazy boys. I'll email you some email addreses a little later today. I've got to get some things for primary done today. talk to ya later
Post a Comment