And right now the boys are fighting so this could be shorter than I wanted!
So, what have we been up to? Well, Raegan and Keaton are back in school, Raegan is in 2nd and Keaton is in afternoon K. They are both doing well! Keaton still needs some extra assistance, but his issues are mainly social. He is a smarty pants, the boy is writing in complete sentences and reads very well for a 5 year old. They're taking the bus and doing great!
I am enjoying feeling like a person after driving back and forth to school the last two years, last year being particularly bad, with one all-day kid, one half-day, and two different schools, 25 minutes away. The first few weeks I just enjoyed it, then I got busy doing projects that needed to be done around the house. I moved the playroom to the kid's basement, painted down there, organized, built an art center for them, then in the old playroom, we repainted (no more clouds! But there are clouds and grass and a tree in the basement) and built a desk for the kids schoolwork and computer, put up a new light fixture, etc. I'm still not done, but getting close! I'll take pictures when I'm all done, and maybe one day, I'll post them up here! But it has been a lot of work, which I wouldn't have been able to get done if we hadn't switched schools.
I also had about a month off of jewelry shows, which wasn't planned, per se, but I was glad so that we could adjust to school and I could get this stuff done! I start up again this Friday, woo hoo! I'm hoping to have a busy fall season, and earn all of our Christmas spending money.
Aaron has been busy at work. He had an interview in AZ whenever my last post was. He was actually really wanting it, and me a little less so, we got all mentally prepared.....and it didn't work out. figures. Oh well, it's fine, we like Colorado, Aaron loves it, although, I must admit I was wanting to avoid another Colorado winter.
Okay, I am going to end this post and go find pictures to share of what we've been doing! I'll add the kid's first day of school pictures here!











3 comments:
The kids are growing up so fast. They are too cute. Don't be too hard on yourself it is hard to keep up on everything something has got to give.
Sorry but I tagged you! You are suppose to write 6 quirks that you have.
Hey girl I can't wait to see your new decor!
I would love to be decorating but can't paint when pregnant.
Talk to you soon.
Wow the babies are so grown up... How are you??? Is life busy or what! We are just plugging away hoping to get up to Canada to see Lance's folks in Oct. My schedule right now is so whacko. Love you all tons. give the kids and Aaron a mushy kiss from A. Becky hahaha
Post a Comment