Saturday, July 26, 2008

Change is in the air...

So things are getting interesting around here.... I'm not supposed to say anything yet, because things might not end up how we hope.... But there are definitely some big changes in the air. I'll post more about that when I'm "allowed". :D In the meantime, we are all alive, well, and incredibly busy!

I had to delete my post and repost it, which means the comments are gone...sorry. I didn't want our home address available to the world, which means you got it right, AB! :D

5 comments:

Becky Bevans said...

sorry....

Marie said...

What is all this? Girl you need to call me!

Anonymous said...

change... hmmm... my guess is that you're joining a big hair band.

alicia said...

So are we going to hear about it, or are you just going to keep us hanging forever!

Aaron and Reina said...

Sorry guys! Nothing new is happening...yet! Well, I have hopes that a little something new will happen soon, (he he) but that was totally unrelated to this possible move back to AZ! We're here to stay for the time being!