We brought cupcakes to share for snack time and Gavin got to sit next to big brother, which was fun for him. Then after school, we picked Raegan up early and went home to wait for Dad, because we were going to ChuckECheese's! My kids think that it's the funnest place in the world. We burned through 200 tokens and actually got a lot of ticket! (okay, I admit it, I cheated when Aaron was playing ski ball and put 4 balls in the 100,000 buckets. Oooohh I am sooo bad!)
So Keaton got the biggest prize, because it was his birthday; a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle action figure. Woo hoo. Will those turtles ever go away? Apparantly not. So then we had to run some errands and take Raegan to piano (which is why we had to do this all early) and I wrapped presents. Then daddy brought home pizza and cake (there's a funny story about the cake....but it might be too "fresh" in someone's mind for me to start telling it right now.....) and we had dinner, cake and ice cream and presents! Keaton got 2 games, underwear, sand toys, a real fishing pole and a REAL bicycle! (He's been riding Gavin's trike or baby bike so it was time for his own.) I actually felt really guilty. We usually buy WAY more stuff, but I am trying to realize that the kids do not need more stuff and that it isn't going to make them feel more loved if they get 5 presents or 20. What is important are the times we spend together and the memories we create, right?? Right.....
So yeah, the birthday was a big success, I think! Happy birthday, Keaton, we LOVE YOU!
He thinks he's adorable....(and he's right!)
So handsome!
His favorite song at music time, "Rock and Roll".
Blowing out the candles!
Make a wish!
Keaton & Daddy
Present time!
Everyone wants to help!
There's a knock at the door....what could it be?
It's a new bike!
Posing for the camera.
Riding off into the sunset!

3 comments:
i love my family
It looks like Keaton had a fantastic birthday! Happy Birthday, Keaton!!
Tell Keaton I LOVE the pictures of him on the Bike how fun for him we are looking forward to the visit to Az. Woohoo it is party time.
Post a Comment